Saturday, March 21, 2009

✖I hope that you can see this✖

dear, i reli hope that u can see wat i wrote at here!
now is 3.00am..
1 hour ago, we r quarrelling...
i hided inside my sheet n cried when we r talk in call..
mayb u duno im cry...rite?
i knew u dun like me talk v a boy or chat v a boy in msn..
just now i answer the boy call specially becoz i wan to try wat feeling u had..
the effect are make we quarrel..
mayb u wanna ask me y i wan to do this specially..
stil remember u no reply my messege??
after i call u, u say u are driving and tat time rain heavy so danger if reply my messege..
ok..i know it..nvm..i know if u reply my messege when raining is so dangerous..
but u know y i angry??when i call u after u straight close my call..
i hate tat feeling u know?? like u dun like me call u or disturb u..
tats y i answer the boy call specially..
another...
y u so easy to jealous???
i oli told the boy said im bz now, i din chat v him anymore...
i know u dun like me chat v a boy in msn..so im trying to refuse they all...
i reli do tat...
when any boy invite me go out, i refuse too..
i reli love u, u know???
i try to accomplish ur request...
dun chat v boy
dun sms v boy
dun meet v boy
yes..i do it.. i refused all the boy..
mayb u so easy to jealous, it is not ur fault..
but i like u care bout me...i like u jealous when i talk v boy..
tat means u love me...
but sometimes..i dun think u care bout me...
becoz when u going to do something u din tell me and me like a stupid waiting at here..
if i feel boring and mood down...
pls tell me wat r u doing at ther n the reason of no reply my messege..
if not i 100% wil angry n nth to say v u...
dear..i hope u can feel my feeling and know more bout me...
i will try consider u be4 i angry or wat...
i oso hope u wil consider me back...
and dear dun ignore me...
dear...sori bout make u confused at the new JJ way...
i reli duno u unhapi at tat day n fetched me back home...sori...
so long ago ald now oli tell me =.= wan die a??
sori..i promise u no next time...
and when i shopping v fren i wil sms u...
dear...i stil have many thing haven say out...
now is nt the time to say it out...
i wil say when i wanting to say
now is too late ald...nid to sleep le =.= dun scold me if u see tis...
GOOD NITE..zzz



_________♥dear...i love u ♥___________