Friday, March 27, 2009

♥7 months together ♥

BIBI !!! WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 7 MONTHS D...
HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE FOR 7 MONTHS...
quarreled a lot of times in tis 7 months...
but we stil together and became more sweet than before!!wakakaka....


Tis all pic is a sweet memories tat keep in my heart~~
i never forget me n you had a promise to other side..
bibi promise me wont dun wan me d..
bibi said....
no matter me become fat,ugly,rude,abnormal,all face is pimples..
u oso wan me rite?? haha...
(actually me now ald became more fat + ugly jor) T_T
dun leave me becoz im fat now...
if not i wil kill u!!!!kekeke...
bibi...i hope can faster graduate
becoz i wan stay v u!!! i dun wan other girl look at u!!hehe..
and after graduate we wan go many many place to play...
and remember u nid start now to save money!! haha...
becoz after graduate u treat me to go play o...
wan save many many money...hehe^^
I wil treasure u forever n ever...
I hope u treasure me too...muakzz..
________HAND IN HAND FOREVER__________