Thursday, May 28, 2009

✖lucky day✖

i felt lucky today...
i ad install my msn..
(ying min help me wan)-thanks..
but all the nice background ,wink,emotion are gone...
and i forget what the website ad...
waiting a girl online and ask her..
some more i install back my online game also...-SDO2
i felt a bit sad when i play back..
because... i became more noob than b4..
i cant get full combo at lvl 9 song...- SAD !!
start after formated the pc..
i stop playing until now...NOOB!!
another good news-my dad allow me go out on 12-14june..
2 day din back home....
and planning go genting..MAYBE..
but my mother duno =.="
duno wan tell her or not...haiz...
tomoro din go school...start holiday now...
2 week at home duno wat can do...
maybe use the time to do revision..
but MALAS....
arggh...!! had a BAD new now!!
tonite eat 'ba zhang'..!!- my dad said wan !!
T_T.. wat food also tak ada!!...
just only 'ba zhang'.. SHIT !!
pity....................................