Saturday, May 9, 2009

✖End The Week✖

after 12am this week will end__
very arduous in this week__
monday until friday sat on the ground more than 3 hours in hall..
because had a ceramah for spm..
monday and tuesday sat on ground 2 hours + after that we go recess..
after recess want sat 2 hours more again in hall..
so suffer...
my foot and buttock also pain like shit....
no chair no table...really rubbish school...
another...many thing are happen...
and make many ppl unhappy..
i quarreled with a girl..
because a pendrive...
so small case only but i really angry what she say to me..
i wan borrow her pendrive to take photo with other..
she say she borrow.. fine..
i wait her pendrive day and day..
after i wait her 1 week and 2 day..
she say she forget everyday..
second day..i ask her at assembly ..
( i know you will see it, but if you not forget what you say to me)
she say she cant found the pendrive..
and she say she will find again..
ok lo..i wait lo..
third day..i say "u sure din bring the pendrive" to her..
and she say " i told you ad i cant found it"..
she like bo song to said with me...
hey..now is you say you back home will find again want..
why use the tone to say with me??
saying me why i so rushing those picture..
pls..totally i wait you 1 week and 4 day ad u say me so rushing?
if i really rushing i will borrow other pendrive early..
no need wait you so many day...
i dont wan use my pendrive i got my own reason..
this you early knew ad rite??
if it change to u..
you will borrow other pendrive and no need wait me..
that means you are rushing than i...
before i forget to bring something you will say me why i everyday forget to bring..
i just forget to bring like 2 3 day..
now you is 1 week and 4 day...
izit i rushing?
all ppl also think they are correct..
means i think i correct you wrong..
to you, you will think im wrong you correct..
both also got wrong..
but i stubborn...i admit it...
dont forget you also stubborn...!!
-
tomoro mother day...
-
♥HAPPY MOTHER DAY TO MY MUMMY~~♥