Saturday, April 11, 2009

✖I want BBQ !!✖

BBQ~~~im coming tomoro...haha...
♥love it too much..♥muakz~muakz~
so long din eat d...missing u o.....
bb say tomoro will bring me go eat d...
don't regret ooo....
i waiting for the BBQ~~~
______________________________________
today so boring a....
whole afternoon thinking the chinese society thing....
also don't know want how to do...
make me so confuse...

suddenly thinking a ppl....
______________________________________

damn dislike her intensely
....
because she so noisy in class and always flatter herself!!
and she now became more rude than b4...
i really don't know why she will became like that...
another she like to saying ppl bad things and so 'kepo'!!
i rather doubt she are talking me rob ppl bf...
and i also din rob ppl bf....
really hate her now....
can who give me a reason why she will became like that!
we had been good friend b4...but now ad OVER___